LCES RP Clan

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

LCES RP Clan
LCES RP Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vehicle Skins and updated skin pack.

4 posters

Go down

Vehicle Skins and updated skin pack. Empty Vehicle Skins and updated skin pack.

Post  [112] Officer Van Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:43 am

Hey everyone so that there's been a delay with the vehicle pack. I have been extremely busy with school and media production for school. I want to have them done this weekend but to be honest I don't see this happening.
Here is the new line up for our vehicle pack:
Police: Marked Crown Victoria (the current one we have now)
Police2: Slicktop 2012 Dodge Charger
Noose: Slicktop CVPI
FBI: Undercover Taurus (the current one we have now)
PolPatriot: Tahoe (current one we have now)
PStockade: Bearcat
NStockade:(This slot is up for grabs. I have no vehicle in mind yet for this. Preferably a marked vehicle.)

Thanks!
[112] Officer Van
LCES
Deputy Commissioner

Last edited by VernalCugix on Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:32 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Global Announcement)

[112] Officer Van
Admin

Back to top Go down

Vehicle Skins and updated skin pack. Empty Re: Vehicle Skins and updated skin pack.

Post  Cypher Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:34 pm

picture size problem with upload, right click on it and then choose the first option to get a full view on the pic!!!!

i would recommend u put the beracat into nstockade, and let pstockade be a free slot.
and the so far BETA LCSD skin is done for a normal Charger PI not slicktop one. i am not really keeen on adapting the skin from one car to another

as you can see in following pictures for the BETA (!!!!!!) skin of the upcoming Sherrifs Dept. i just copy pasted the texture form the left to the right car, and nothing fitted together. that would cause a lot of work to figure that out since i have been looking for a template but havent found one yet

so hmm.

Last edited by VernalCugix on Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:47 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : fixed img problem via html)
Cypher
Cypher

Back to top Go down

Vehicle Skins and updated skin pack. Empty Re: Vehicle Skins and updated skin pack.

Post  [306] officer_dedmon Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:13 pm

Very nice!
[306] officer_dedmon
[306] officer_dedmon

Back to top Go down

Post  Officer Math Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:52 pm

cool !

Officer Math

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down