LCES RP Clan

Just an idea for patrol.

Go down

Just an idea for patrol.

Post  bmart886 on Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:49 pm

So one of the things that i noticed while in game with 4 or more officers is that we break up into a north district and mid district with two officers on each in each district. One officer from each district will run braveheart, while the other is roaming or whatever. I noticed that we have officers that would respond to calls outside of their district and their back will respond with them outside of their district. What we do in my department (which is a snall department) would rotate calls, so that way the same officer was not doing every call. So my thoughts are that we take turns running braveheart call for call. The on-duty supervisor will choose which officer will go first and after the call is completed that officer would go 10-7 to write the report (if you want to, it adds more realism) then the supervisor will pick the next one. This will make sure that we have avaible officers to assit with calls with active shooters or 10-57. Also this wil cut down on the amount of radio traffic.

Just an idea. Let me know what you guys think.
bmart886

Back to top Go down

Re: Just an idea for patrol.

Post  VernalCugix on Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:55 pm

I myself didn't have any trouble. What I do is I don't run Braveheart or LCPD:FR's calls when I'm Supervisor so you'll always have the supervisor to respond to a call if needed I do the same thing when I notice we are getting too much calls. I once played as the only Police Officer and the rest being EMS/Fire/FR and I'd roll with them for traffic and policing duties which was quite fun I must add.

http://lcesrpclan.all-up.com

Back to top Go down