LCES RP Clan

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

LCES RP Clan
LCES RP Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Agencies

3 posters

Go down

New Agencies  Empty New Agencies

Post  [306] officer_dedmon Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:07 am

I now I am new but this is from another member not myself, I heard a member talk about a Sheriffs Dept and I myself like the Idea to add a Sheriff Dept. Something else that would make this a awesome role play is to add other agencies such as customs and boarder protection for ports, airports, and water ways this is something to think about and add onto. I can give alot of ideas but GTA is limited but it can expand to so much more. Thanks to everyone for the chance to be apart of the clan and its been fun and looking forward to more game play and a kangaroo! bounce bounce bounce
[306] officer_dedmon
[306] officer_dedmon

Back to top Go down

New Agencies  Empty Good Idea...

Post  gitn32 Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:07 am

There is some talk about adding a sheriff dept. But we want to try to keep the divisions we have limited. Because having so many depts will make it so that each dept has a super small ammount of members, and this could cause us to be spread out through all of liberty city which can be a problem for back up and assists. And COPPS handels water and air patrol.
gitn32
gitn32

Back to top Go down

New Agencies  Empty Re: New Agencies

Post  [306] officer_dedmon Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:45 am

Your right, I was throwing something out there that would add choice to all and new comers. As a deputy myself I can help with anything anyone has a question about.
[306] officer_dedmon
[306] officer_dedmon

Back to top Go down

Post  VernalCugix Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:16 am

I agree with gitn too much departments would spread us too thin right now might be something for when we get bigger.
VernalCugix
VernalCugix
Admin

https://lcesrpclan.all-up.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum